If you’re looking for a budget-friendly campsite in Zambales for your barkada travel goals, then Agoho Kampsite is right for you. Located in Brgy. La Paz, San Narciso, Zambales (beside Crystal Beach Resort), Agoho Kampsite is a new beach campsite that’s not yet crowded. Currently, they accept walk-in guests so it’s a perfect destination for your unplanned roadtrip.
How to Go to Agoho Kampsite in Zambales via Car
- From Manila, take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and exit on Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX). Take the route going to Subic/SBMA. You will pass by the town of Castillejos.
- Once you’re in the town of San Narciso, turn left after the Municipal Hall. Follow road signs going to Crystal Beach Resort or ask the locals for directions.
- Agoho Kampsite is just after Crystal Beach Resort
- Travel Time – 3-4hrs with stopover
We availed their promo Kamping fee (Php 350 per head/night) (own tent) inclusive of entrance fee.
- Regular Rate: Php550 per head / night (own tent). You can make a reservation online via their Facebook page
- They are open from Friday to Sunday.
- Waived corkage for food, water and soda, however alcoholic drinks have corkage fee of Php50 per beer bottle and Php250 per hard drinks bottle.
- There are tent rental outside the campsite (Php250 per head/night with complete set of beddings (mat, pillow and blanket)
Agoho Kampite Amenities:
- Parking area
- Volleyball court
- Team building facilities
- Grilling area
- Outdoor shower and toilet with bidet
What to Bring at the Campsite?
- Bring your own tent (preferably waterproof tent) or hammock. (Disregard if you want to rent their tent)
- Food or cook wares (if you want to cook inside the kampsite) (Electrical appliances are not allowed in kampsite)
- Location-wise: Since Agoho Kampsite is beside Crystal Beach Resort, you can try Crystal’s buffet breakfast for Php400. But since we’re on a tight budget, we went out and ate at Bilao ni Jaz (10-15 mins away from Agoho Kampsite). Promise, super sulit at masarap yung food sa Bilao ni Jaz. For only Php 1K (good for 4), solb na kayo!
- Amenities-wise: The ambience is good . Hindi crowded. IG Worthy. Tamang Chill lang. Hindi maingay after 10pm. Kami lang talaga ang maingay. Lol. At may bidet ang CR nila. Winner!
- Staff-wise: Friendly, Approachable and Accommodating. Shout out to Sir Paul at the front desk. Sobrang accommodating. Kahit umuulan, tinulungan kaming mag setup ng tent namin. Sayang, wala tayong picture. Hehe. Maraming Salamat.
- Tent-Wise: Simple with Clean Pillows – Php 250 per head
- Price: Php 350/ night (booked this August 2019)
Recommended Place to Eat in Zambales
Click here for more budget hotels in Zambales.
Have you been to Zambales? How was your camping experience? Do you have some travel tips to add? Share your awesome photos and will feature them on our blog!
Enjoyed Reading this Article? Sharing is FUN!