If you’re looking for a budget-friendly glampsite or campsite in Zambales where you can spend your weekend getaway with your friends or family and that is not so crowded, then Tropical Paradise Beach Resort is right for you.
How to Go to Tropical Paradise Beach Resort in Zambales via Car
- From Manila, take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and exit on Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX). Take the route going to Subic/SBMA. You will pass by the towns of Castillejos, San Marcelino, San Narciso, San Felipe and Cabangan.
- Once you’re in Botolan, Tropical Paradise can be found on the left side of the road. Currently, they don’t have signage.
- Travel Time – 5-6hrs with stopover
- Makati – Botolan, Zambales – Makati – 520KM (Gas – Php 2100 – 2200 / Toll Fee Php 700 – 800)
- We availed the glamping tent for 4pax (Php 3200) with Free Lunch and Dinner
√Overnight entrance fee
√Tent rental with lights, pillows, and blankets.
√Free Lunch and Dinner
√Use of common CR
√Use of Grilling area
√Use of Bathrooms and shower
√All day beach access
√All day dining area access
- If you want to avail their Kubo with Fan
- Kubo Villa with own CR and 1bedroom (good for 10pax) = 2,500
- Triangle Kubo (10pax) = 2,000
- Kubo Room with 1bed (8pax) = 1,500
- Kubo room with traditional banig(6pax) = 1,000
- Day tour open cottage = 500
- Price may vary without prior notice
- Bring your Own tent – pitch fee = 100 per tent
- one open cottage is required for tent pitching.
- Hammock/duyan rental = 200
Activities to Do in the Campsite:
- Beach volleyball – 100 ball rental
- Football rental -200
- a deck of cards rental – 30
- surfing and skim boarding lessons with board rental -400
- Beer tower rental -250
- Star Gazing FREE
- Bonfire – 300
Have you been to Zambales? How was your Glamping experience? Do you have some travel tips to add? Share your awesome photos and will feature them on our blog!