If you’re planning to go to Siargao and looking for a budget place to stay, then I would highly recommend you to book at Dream Catcher Nipas, with 5 charming private native huts that are nestled amongst the coconut trees. Its location is perfect to relax in the peace of nature but centrally located to access all the delights of General Luna & Siargao Island.
- Peaceful Jungle setting
- Central General Luna
- 50m from the main road
- Large garden
- Short 1 minute walk to the beach
- Short walk to local bars & restaurants
- Close to famous Cloud 9 Surf Spot
- Great base for exploring the other amazing places in Siargao such as Sugba Lagoon, Magpupunko, island hopping, sohoton + more
- Private hut with balcony
- Communal showers & toilets
- Large garden with seating area & hammocks
Have you been to Siargao? How was your experience? Share your awesome photos and will feature them on our blog!