Why Book at 268 Homes Deca Clark
This is a place located within the DECA Clark Wakepark, Angeles City, Pampanga where you can have adventures, relax, rejuvenate, and much more.
Currently, it offers three (3) adjacent houses for rent with unique styles and themes, particularly, Japanese, Balinese and Santorini.
You can also rent out card games, beer pong, and videoke for a minimum fee.
For only Php 2,200 per night, you can enjoy staying in a styled-theme house with high-speed internet.
A Quick Tour at 268 Homes
How to Go to 268 Homes Deca Clark from Trinoma via P2P Bus:
- Take P2P Bus at Trinoma – Php 300 (Travel Time: 1.5hrs to 2.5hrs)
- Ride Grab Car at SM Clark – Php 150 – Php200 (Travel Time: 20-25mins) – Recommended
- If you want to commute from SM Clark, take a jeepney to go to Transport Hub near Eurotel with signage going to Friendship Hiway (end point is at Jollibee Friendship). From Jollibee Friendship, take another Jeepney going to Sapang Bato (Red one with terminal near Burger King) and tell the driver to drop you at Deca.
- Address: Block 52 Lot 27 Phase 5, DECA Clark Residences Brgy, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines
- Contact Number: +63 917 883 3773
Google Map Guide from SM Clark to 268 Homes Deca Clark
ALSO CLOSE TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Clark International Airport – 14mins away
- DECA Wakeboard Park – 5-7mins walk
- Aqua Planet – 18mins away
- Clark Parade Grounds – 14mins away
- Clark Internation Speedway – 19mins away
- Sandbox – 29mins away
- Paris City Cafe (Eiffel Tower) – 12mins away
RECOMMENDED RESTAURANTS (WHERE TO EAT IN CLARK, PAMPANGA)
- Patchawaran Thai Restaurant – 13mins away
- Binulo Restaurant – 9mins away
- House of Chops – 9mins away
- Amante Steaks & Ribs – 17mins away
Click here for more budget hotels in Clark.
Have you been to Clark, Pampanga? How was your experience? Do you have some travel tips to add? Share your awesome photos and will feature them on our blog!
Enjoyed Reading this Article? Sharing is FUN!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All reviews are based on my own views and opinion.
Cess is the blogger behind JourneyInsider.com. Currently, she works as a full-time SEO Manager. She enjoys being at the beach with the white sand, blue sky, and ocean breeze or having an island-hopping adventure when she’s not working hard!