If you’re planning to go to Boracay and want to enjoy a quieter side of the island, away from the hustle and bustle of the White Beach and experience a luxury travel that doesn’t cost you an arm and leg, then I would highly recommend you to book at Fairways and Bluewater Boracay.
HOW TO GO TO FAIRWAYS BORACAY
Located in Station 1, Fairways and Bluewater is the largest eco-friendly resort in Boracay with its own private, white sand beach and with breathtaking views of the on-site 18-hole golf course.
- Caticlan Airport to Jetty Port via Trike: Php50 (10-15mins)
- Jetty port terminal fee: Php100
- Jetty port environmental fee: Php75
- Boat ticket to Boracay: ₱25 (10-15mins)
- Boracay Trike Terminal to Fairways – Php 20 per head or Php100 for special trip (Good for two)
Location: Station 1, Barangay Yapak, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Top 9 Reasons Why We Enjoyed our Stay in Fairways and Bluewater Boracay
1. WITH ITS OWN PRIVATE, WHITE SAND BEACH
2. WITH STYLISH AND RELAXING SWIMMING POOLS
3. WITH MODERN AND SPACIOUS ROOMS
4. WITH SUPERB BUFFET BREAKFAST
5. WITH GOLF COURSE VIEW
6. WITH RESTAURANTS & CAFES THAT SERVE DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINKS
- You can savor on authentic Italian dishes at Kudetah Italiano Ristorante and Tapas Bar.
- The Skydeck Bar and Hideway Jacuzzi Bar affords you a panoramic views of the sea.
- The We Chill Gastropub serves food and crafted beverages.
- At the rooftop is the Glass Lounge, a bar that features a glass floor whereas al fresco dining is available at Fiesta Patio.
- Featuring a local and international menu, La Terraza Bistro overlooks views of the beach while The Veranda offers views of the golf course.
- Laguna Cafe serves modern Asian dishes
- Monterey Cafe and Infinity Restaurant serves up an international cuisine.
- You can enjoy Eurasian delights at Ventana Pool Club
7. WITH GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF
- They offer a 24-hour shuttle bus service that drives you everywhere in the resort
- Staff are friendly and accommodating. Special mention to the lady guard at the Building 15. Thank you for being so helpful.
8. WITH SCENIC LANDSCAPES
8. WITH LOTS OF GREAT ACTIVITIES TO DO:
- Try their cable car or the 650-meter zipline, the longest in the island, to get a view of the lush environment of Boracay Newcoast.
- Hop on a Segway or try the horseback riding.
- They also offer water sport activities including parasailing, kayaking, and banana boat ride.
- Play golf or just enjoy the golf course view
- After an exciting outdoor adventure, you can also try their Bluewater Spa, which offers traditional massages in its menu of services, and Maris Spa, which charms with its beachside cabanas.
9. WITH GREAT DISCOUNTS
We booked via Agoda and paid only Php4,628 for a 1-night stay (got 65% OFF). Our room at Fairways and Bluewater Boracay was supposed to be a Superior Room only but they upgraded it to a 1-Bedroom Suite. Thank you Fairways!
Have you been to Boracay? How was your experience? Share your awesome photos and will feature them on our blog! Never miss our interesting travel blog posts again! Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
Enjoyed Reading our Boracay Hotel Review? Sharing is FUN!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All reviews are based on my own views and opinion.
Cess is the blogger behind JourneyInsider.com. Currently, she works as a full-time SEO Manager. She enjoys being at the beach with the white sand, blue sky, and ocean breeze or having an island-hopping adventure when she’s not working hard!