Metro Manila has been placed on enhanced community quarantine with stricter guidelines, limiting mall operations and establishments offering essential products and services, to help slow down the spread of COVID-19.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of supermarket operating hours in Metro Manila during the quarantine period . We’ll keep updating this post, so check back when necessary.
Where to Buy Groceries in Metro Manila (as of April 10, 2020)
- SM Supermarket & Hypermarket
- All Day Supermarket (nationwide) – 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Landers Superstore – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Landmark Supermarket
- (Makati) – 8:30am to 6:30pm
- (Trinoma) – 9:00am to 6:30pm
- (Alabang) – 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Metro Supermarket (Market! Market!) – 9:00am to 6:00pm
- S&R Membership Shopping (nationwide) – 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Puregold (Luzon branches) – 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Rustan’s Supermarket – 9:00am to 6:00pm except for the following stores.
- Uptown BGC – 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Festive Walk – 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Shopwise Makati – 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Robinsons Supermarket
Note: Adjusted store hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Stay safe and always practice social distancing! <3